I still remember the night everything changed like it was yesterday. Me and Will, two lonely college virgins sharing a shitty off-campus apartment, scrolling through our phones like every other Friday night. We were both desperate for some action, tired of jerking off to the same tired porn and pretending we weren’t dying for the real thing. That was when we found MorphX.
The app promised something insane: type in a few details, hit confirm, and it would transform you into the opposite gender based on your inputs. We tested it with a quick scan of our faces and bodies. It worked. Perfectly. So we made a deal. Take turns. One of us becomes a woman, the other stays a guy, we finally get to fuck, then switch back. Clean. Simple. No strings.
Will went first. He disappeared into the bathroom with the phone. Ten minutes later the door opened and Willa walked out. Same height, same face somehow, but softer. Curves where there hadn’t been any. Full tits, narrow waist, hips that swayed when she moved. She looked nervous as hell.
We didn’t talk much. Clothes came off fast. I pushed her down on my bed and climbed on top. Her body felt unreal under me—soft, warm, wet when I slid my fingers between her legs. She moaned the second I touched her clit. I lined up and pushed in. Tight. So fucking tight. I started thrusting, harder, deeper, until I was railing her properly. The bed frame cracked against the wall with every stroke. Her new tits bounced with the rhythm. She moaned louder, then screamed when I hit that spot inside her that made her legs shake. I fucked her until I couldn’t hold back. I buried myself to the hilt and came hard, filling her up, creampied her completely. She came right after me, walls clenching around my cock while she moaned my name.
After, she used the app again. In less than a minute Will was back, sitting on the edge of the bed looking dazed. “Sex was great,” he said, “but it felt weird doing it as a girl. Like… not me.”
My turn.
I took the phone into the bathroom, heart hammering. I typed everything carefully—face, body, voice, the works. Confirmed. The transformation hit like a wave. Skin tightened and softened. Chest swelled. Between my legs everything rearranged. When I looked in the mirror, Carla stared back. Long dark hair, pretty face that still looked a little like mine, full breasts, soft stomach, wide hips, and a smooth pussy that was already wet just from the change.
I walked out naked. Will’s eyes went wide. He was hard instantly. I climbed onto the bed, straddled him, and sank down on his cock in one slow motion. The stretch was incredible. Better than anything I’d ever imagined. I started riding him, hips swaying, tits bouncing in his face. He grabbed my ass and thrust up into me. I moaned—loud, helpless, needy. He flipped us, pinned me down, and railed me properly. Hard, deep strokes that made the headboard crack against the wall again. My new body took every inch greedily. I screamed when I came the first time, then again when he kept fucking me through it. He didn’t last much longer. He buried himself deep and cummed inside me, thick pulses filling my pussy until it leaked out around his cock. I came a third time just from the feeling of being creampied.
When we finally stopped, I reached for the phone, still trembling, still full of his cum. I tried to reverse the transformation. Nothing. Error message. Tried again. Same thing. The app just… locked.
I should have panicked. Instead I felt a strange, quiet thrill. Will had said it felt weird being a girl. I didn’t. I loved it. The softness. The way everything felt so much more. The way his cock had felt inside me. I didn’t mind staying like this. Not even a little.
Nine months later I’m standing on a sunny cobblestone street in a little colonial town we escaped to for a long weekend, one hand cradling the heavy curve of my baby bump, the other resting on my hip while my brown leather bag hangs from my shoulder. The light blue maxi dress I chose hugs every new curve—the smocked bodice stretched tight over my swollen breasts, the tiered skirt flowing around my legs as the warm breeze makes the fabric sway. My long dark hair falls over one shoulder. I look down at the proof of that night and smile. This baby bump is the ultimate trophy. Living, growing proof that Will creampied me so deep and so thoroughly that night that nothing—not the app, not time, not anything—could ever undo it.
The pregnancy locked the transformation for good. MorphX made that very clear once the app finally gave us answers a few weeks after that first failed attempt. Pregnancy triggers a permanent lock. No going back. Ever. I’m Carla now. Permanently. And this is our baby, the one we made when he railed me until I screamed and filled me until I was dripping.
The first trimester was rough. Morning sickness hit me like a truck. I’d wake up, race to the bathroom, and spend twenty minutes with my head over the toilet while Will held my hair back. My new body was still so sensitive that even the smell of coffee—something I’d loved as Carl—made me gag. My breasts grew heavier almost overnight, tender and full, nipples darkening and becoming so sensitive that even the softest shirt made me moan under my breath. Will would catch me standing in front of the mirror, cupping them, staring at the way they spilled over my hands. “They’re huge,” he’d whisper, and I’d just smile, because they were. Another trophy of the change.
Cravings came next. Pickles and ice cream at 2 a.m. Spicy tacos that made my lips burn. Will would drive out at ridiculous hours to get whatever I wanted, then sit with me on the couch while I ate, one hand resting on the soft swell that was just starting to show. That little curve was the first real proof. I’d stand sideways in the mirror every morning, lifting my shirt, watching it grow. By week twelve it was unmistakable. A proper baby bump. Soft and round and mine.
The second trimester was when everything started to feel… good again. The sickness faded. My energy came back. And the horniness returned with a vengeance. My body was constantly wet. The slightest touch made me moan. Will and I fucked almost every day. He’d bend me over the edge of the bed, hands gripping my widening hips, and rail me from behind while my heavy tits swung and bounced with every thrust. The headboard still cracked against the wall. I’d scream into the pillows when I came, walls clenching around him until he buried himself deep and cummed inside me again, adding to the proof that was already growing in my belly. Sometimes I’d ride him, slow and deep, hips swaying in that new feminine way that still felt so natural, watching his face as he stared at my bouncing tits and the growing bump between us. “You’re so fucking beautiful like this,” he’d groan, and I’d come just from the words.
My body kept changing. Hips flared wider. Ass got thicker. The baby bump rounded out into a perfect, heavy globe that I couldn’t stop touching. Strangers started smiling at me in the grocery store. Old women would stop me to ask how far along I was. I’d smile and say “almost eight months,” resting both hands on the proof, feeling the baby kick under my palms like it was answering for me. Will would stand beside me, quiet pride in his eyes, one arm around my shoulders. Sometimes at night he’d rest his head on my bump and talk to the baby in a soft voice, telling it stories about the night it was made—how its mom used to be a guy, how she got railed and creamped so thoroughly that she stayed a woman forever just so it could exist.
The third trimester has been slower, heavier, more intense. My back aches. My feet swell. I waddle more than I walk now, the weight of the bump pulling me forward. But I still catch myself swaying when I move, that same soft, feminine sway that started the night I transformed. My tits are enormous, milk already leaking when Will sucks on them. He loves that. Loves everything about this body. Loves that I’m stuck in it. Loves that the baby is the permanent trophy of the night we broke every rule we thought we had.
Some days I stand in front of the full-length mirror in our bedroom, completely naked, hands under the heavy curve of my belly, and just stare. The long hair. The soft face. The swollen breasts. The thick hips. The unmistakable baby bump that proves I was fucked, creamped, and claimed so completely that the universe decided I should stay this way. I remember how I moaned that first night. How I screamed. How my body bounced and swayed under him while he railed me until I couldn’t think. How I came so hard I saw stars while he filled me.
I don’t regret a single second.
Will is waiting for me a little further up the street, leaning against a blue colonial building with flower pots on the balconies. He smiles when he sees me walking toward him, one hand still on my bump, the blue dress flowing around my legs. The sun is warm on my bare shoulders. The baby kicks hard, like it knows we’re talking about it. I smile down at the proof again—the living, growing trophy of the night Carl became Carla and never looked back.
Nine months ago I was a virgin guy who just wanted to get some action. Now I’m a pregnant woman carrying our child, locked in this body forever, and I wouldn’t change a thing. The sex that night was incredible. Being railed until I screamed was everything I’d hoped for and more. Getting creamped so deep that it took was the best mistake I ever made. And this baby bump? It’s the ultimate proof. The perfect trophy. Evidence that I loved being a woman so much the universe decided to keep me this way.
I reach Will and lean into him carefully, the bump pressing between us. He kisses the top of my head, then rests a hand on the curve of my belly.
“Ready to head back?” he asks softly.
I nod, still smiling, still touching the proof. “Yeah. But walk slow. Your trophy is getting heavy.”
He laughs, low and warm, and we start back down the sunny street together, my hips swaying with every step, the blue dress flowing around the life we made that night when everything changed for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment